IFA Administrator/ Wealth Management Assistant
About the job
Title – IFA Administrator/ Wealth Management Assistant
Full-time or Part time candidate considered (min 20hrs pw)
Location – White Colne, Essex with some work Felixstowe, Suffolk
Salary – Depending on Experience
We are a small but well-established IFA looking to bring in an experienced IFA Administrator to work predominately in our White Colne Office but with the requirement to work in Felixstowe as and when required.
- Provide comprehensive administrative support to financial advisers.
- Building relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
- Maintain CRM systems, updating the information regularly and adhering to all policies.
- Preparation of client meeting packs and valuations.
- Manage client documentation and data, ensuring accuracy and compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Saving documentation to the client files in real time and in accordance with the firm’s process.
- Onboard new clients, following the firm’s onboarding and account maintenance processes.
- Prepare and process client applications, transactions, and paperwork accurately.
- Accurately undertake the implementation of client advice.
- Coordinate and schedule client appointments, meetings, and reviews.
- Liaise with clients, insurance companies, investment providers, platform providers and other stakeholders/third parties.
- Prepare and maintain reports, spreadsheets, and other documents.
- Assist with marketing and business development initiatives.
- Undertake general office administration tasks as needed.
- Follow instructions accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Analysing data and provider information.
- Writing client annual review reports.
- Traveling between offices.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Auto enrolment pension scheme.
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Some flexibility in working hours and arrangements such as working from home.
- Supportive and collaborative team environment.
If you are a self-motivated, organised, and detail-oriented individual with a passion for doing the right thing, we would love to hear from you.
Apply today and email your CV to email@example.com to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our team will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in more detail and in this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations.
Get in Touch
We are always looking for new ways to exceed our clients expectations.
Feel free to contact us.
9am till 5pm Mon to Thu
9am till 4pm Fridays
Closed Saturday and Sunday
Braintree - 01376 743595
Felixstowe - 01394 775711